Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Break Day O' Fun - 4

Day 4: Birthday Fest!

I'm a St. Patty's Day girl and I had a wonderful birthday. The day started with the most amazing gift...sleeping late! Like til 10 o'clock! Yes, amazing.

I woke up (in my green pajamas, of course) to two giddy little girls at my bedside, one holding my robe and one holding my fuzzy slippers. They led me to the kitchen for a birthday breakfast they had prepared all by themselves, decorations and all. Aren't they the sweetest?!






That afternoon, we went to see Tangled with Monner -- so cute, it may be my new favorite Disney movie -- then back to Monner's where the girls decorated birthday cupcakes for me. That evening, Ron & I went out for dinner and shopping all by ourselves.  Glorious Thanks to Mark & Melissa for watching our kids so we could have a fun night out.

So, a fantastic Day 4 of Spring Break! 

No comments:

Post a Comment