Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break Day O' Fun - 1

I cannot tell you how happy I am that it's SPRING BREAK! We've been dealing with sickness and crazy schedules and homework and regular work and all the other good stuff you just need a break from every now and then, so our biggest plan for Spring Break is to rest (ahhhh). But we also want the kids to have some fun, so we're doing a little something every day to make the week special.


Day 1: Crafty Day!


My super crafty friend, Melissa, came over and we made signs for our One Word. I put mine in the kitchen so I will constantly see it and be reminded that it's worth it to finish what I start. I love it! 






And the girls made super cute signs for their rooms. They love craftiness. Can you tell?







Are you doing anything for Spring Break? Or is this just a regular old week for you?

1 comment:

  1. All of those are really cute! Mainly, I'm proud that y'all can read and write! :)

    ReplyDelete